Islands of the Calamity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Where...Did my memory go? What is going on? Where am I?.....Floating islands...What has happened here...?~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» This Sheet Thingy! (Detailed!)
This Sheet Thingy (Basic!) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 10:40 am by Hazel Renee

» This Sheet Thingy (Basic!)
This Sheet Thingy (Basic!) EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 9:22 am by Hazel Renee

» These are to be followed
This Sheet Thingy (Basic!) EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 11:38 pm by Hazel Renee

Top posters
Hazel Renee
This Sheet Thingy (Basic!) EmptyThis Sheet Thingy (Basic!) I_back13This Sheet Thingy (Basic!) Empty 

This Sheet Thingy (Basic!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hazel Renee
Admin
Hazel Renee

This Sheet Thingy (Basic!) Empty
PostSubject: This Sheet Thingy (Basic!)   This Sheet Thingy (Basic!) EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 9:22 am

A lot of the things here I'm going to have you fill out, even though the character will have no memory, so that way down the line they have something to remember.

So another note, another reason I'm having you do the personality and history is because if your character has a PTSD over something they can be like "I don't know why but that scares the shit out of me." Or if their personality is sweet and kind and they accidentally say something rude "Oh my gosh I am so sorry I didn't mean it."

One more thing, your character will have to be approved by us, so try to keep your abilities from going over board. We'll let you know if they need to be toned down though.

Like the rules, I'll update this as I go. If you already filled it out you don't have to adjust your character sheet unless you'd like to, you're going to be grandfathered in.

Name:
Species:
Relationship Status:
Orientation:
Personality:
History:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Relationship Status:[/b]