Islands of the Calamity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Where...Did my memory go? What is going on? Where am I?.....Floating islands...What has happened here...?~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» This Sheet Thingy! (Detailed!)
These are to be followed EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 10:40 am by Hazel Renee

» This Sheet Thingy (Basic!)
These are to be followed EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 9:22 am by Hazel Renee

» These are to be followed
These are to be followed EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 11:38 pm by Hazel Renee

Top posters
Hazel Renee
These are to be followed EmptyThese are to be followed I_back13These are to be followed Empty 

These are to be followed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hazel Renee
Admin
Hazel Renee

These are to be followed Empty
PostSubject: These are to be followed   These are to be followed EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 11:38 pm

First of all, Welcome to the Islands of Calamity! Make sure you read the backstory given on another post in this forum and comment that you have read both the back story and these rules so we know you're up to speed! Vysen was the one who came up with the ideas and the fun shenanigans so he's technically your head Admin, but I do all the cool editing and moderating and stuff like that.

Onto your rules!

~1. RESPECT IS LAW. I'm not even joking here. Do NOT disrespect or rag on your fellow roleplayers here. We are all here to have a great time and will not tolerate someone giving someone grief because they aren't the 'best' roleplayer. Instead HELP THEM GET BETTER. Teach them, because we're all here to have fun.

~2. We aren't going to say no NSFW content, however please keep nude pictures out of here and if you're going to smut, PLEASE BE OVER 18. We understand that there will be minors roleplaying here but if it becomes an issue we will make to the NSFW content hidden to minors and require ID's, at least a cropped image of your DOB be sent to us, and we will reverse image check so don't try and cheat the system.

~3. The chatbox at the top of the page when you log in is for OOC chat. The forum is for RP, let's keep that separate please.

~4. Let's be as grammatically correct as we can. No text speak or "tlkin liek dis" please. Okay we'll be lenient in the chat box but in an actual RP as literate as possible.

~5. Don't just refuse to RP with someone because they can't do a full paragraph or 5 full ones and you can. Help them learn how to do lengthy posts like that. We're all here to have fun, so make it fun.

~6. Once again with the, lets keep everything fun, NO GODMODDING. Unless both parties agree to god mod and it's a battle to see who the best god mod is. But in general, no freaking god modding. You will be warned about this, and have three strikes. Once you have a third strike of God Modding you're out. Banned. Bye bye.

I think that's all, but I will update these as necessary.
Back to top Go down
https://islandsofthecalamity.rpg-board.net

These are to be followed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Islands of the Calamity :: Rules and Regulations :: You MUST Read These!-
Jump to: